Learn about the different SmartSense gateways and some of their key features.
Note: Some of these gateways are legacy products and are no longer available to order.
- Stores sensor readings internally in case of power loss or connectivity interruption
- Compact design enables simple installation with a minimal footprint
- Locking power cable protects from accidental power disruption
- Built-in rechargeable battery provides continuous monitoring if AC loses power
- Sensors automatically connect for effortless deployment
- Measures temperatures at point-of-product
- Serves as an independent audit of refrigeration system
- Provides real-time documentation
- Exceeds FSMA reporting requirements
Ethernet backhaul connectivity
Stores sensor data readings internally in case of power loss or connectivity disruption
Z sensors automatically connect to provide a self-installation process
|Z Gateway (legacy)